Current Job Openings
Imagineer operates a "virtual office" environment with many employees working from home offices. Strong communication skills and self motivation are key qualities for all members of our team.
We are seeking a full-time Sales Representative (in either New York or Los Angeles area. No relocation)
- Communicate with customers and prospects via phone and email
- Create leads through existing marketing campaigns, networking, and developing industry/company profiles.
- Strengthen the relationships with existing clients as well as generating new prospects
- Prepare quotes and sales information through our online ordering system
- Update customer information in our database
- Schedule, confirm, and follow up on meetings for our product specialists
Our ideal candidate is someone with excellent telephone skills, a positive attitude, and a passion for technology and films.
The perfect candidate has the following:
- College Degree
- Great sales ability (persistent not aggressive). Minimum 2-3 years experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Interested and passion for film, television and visual effects.
- Works well with CRM software (i.e., Salesforce.com)
- Ability to grasp technology solutions.
- Ability to work from home office.
- Self motivated with the ability to research, create leads and follow up.
Compensation: Salary $40,000 + Sales Bonus based on commission with ability to make additional $30-40k.
How to apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No inquiries from agencies please.
Imagineer Systems is seeking a Computer Vision Research Engineer, to work on Multi-View Planar Tracking. In this project, you will work with our diverse R&D team to advance the state of the art in multi-view computer vision, leading to real world advances in the tools visual effects artists use to create compelling visual stories.
We are the developers of mocha, an Academy Award® winning visual-effects software application for planar motion tracking and rotoscoping. mocha is used by more than 50,000 artists worldwide and has been used on a multitude of high-profile movies including Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, The Avengers Assemble, Spider-Man and Black Swan.
This position is an excellent entry point into the visual effects industry for someone with a demonstrable track record in an academic research environment.
- Develop algorithms to transfer the 2D, single-view planar tracker into the stereo and multi-view domain
- Advance computer vision techniques in our key areas of motion tracking, rotoscoping and in-painting.
Required Education and Experience
- PhD in a related area of computer vision
- 1-2 years of post-doctoral research experience, or commercial research work in a relevant area
- Excellent mathematical skills, especially linear algebra and graph theory
- In-depth understanding of projective geometry, non-linear optimisation techniques and stereo vision
- An ability to express your ideas in C++ is vital
- Experience of cross platform development
- Experience in structure from motion algorithms: homography computation, fundamental matrix, trifocal tensor and multi-view constraints
- Knowledge of visual effects tasks and requirements
- Any experience releasing software for non-technical users would be beneficial
- Self-motivated, diligent and detail oriented
- Excellent scientific communication skills with good spoken and written English
- Able to work independently on challenging problems
- Our team is spread across several countries, so you need to be adept at remote collaboration
- Our office is located on the Surrey Research Park in Guildford, United Kingdom
- You must already have the right to work in the UK
Please send a covering letter including details of your current salary and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No enquiries from agencies please.