Demo & Trial Functionality
All Imagineer software is installed as a limited demo version called the Learning Edition.
- Exports are limited to 10 frame exports only
- Render outputs are watermarked
- Projects can not be opened into fully licensed versions
Activating the Software
To activate your product in fully working, non-demo mode for 15 day trial:
- While connected to the internet, launch the product and select “request trial”.
- Complete the registration form and your software will automatically be activated. After 15 days, the trial license and functionality will expire.
Imagineer often releases point releases that address product issues and known bugs. Point releases are free of charge and software does not have to be re-activated.
Upgrades that include new features and value added functionality are paid updates. Upon purchase, the customer will receive a new activation code and is required to re-activate the software.
In order to activate a product, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
Imagineer may communicate information to you regarding products, services, and special offers available through emails and monthly newsletters. Imagineer Systems will not provide your name to other companies or organizations without your consent. All users are given the opportunity to opt out of newsletters at any time.