The Camera Solve module is used to take planar tracking information and convert it to 3D space so artists can “match move” 3D elements to live action footage.
Unlike feature based tracking, mocha solves the 3D camera based on “user selected” planes. This fast and easy to use solution is ideal for set extensions, 3D text and particle tracking. Additionally the 3D solver can be used to assist other 3D tracking applications on difficult shots with low detail or significant foreground occlusions.
Export animated camera and nulls to After Effects, HitFilm, Autodesk Flame, Smoke, Maya, Maxon Cinema 4D, Nuke and more.
- 3 Motion Solvers: (PTZ, Small Parallax, Large Parallax)
- Export to AE & HitFilm: Paste 3D Camera and nulls to Adobe After Effects CS5-CC and HitFilm Ultimate
- Export FBX: Export 3D Camera and nulls as FBX for Autodesk, C4D, Nuke and more. *
- Motion Object Tracking: Solver exports mocha surface points to 3D space.
- Stereoscopic Enabled: Now updated to work on native stereo 3D footage
* mocha Pro feature only