X-spline and Bezier creation tools are purposely designed for artists to easily create detailed roto shapes. When linked to mocha’s planar tracking, roto shapes inherit motion and perspective, dramatically reducing manual keyframe work. Advanced tools for shape editing include per-point edge feathering, open splines, join layers tool, transform tool, group layers and more making mocha the ideal system for rotoscoping.
- Unlimited X-Spline & Bezier Layers
- Stereoscopic 3D Roto Workflow
- Edge Feathering: Variable per-point spline edge softness
- Layer Organization Tools: Color Spline, color fill, group and merge layers
- Transform Tool: Nudge, scale, rotate and distort multi-selected layers or spline points
- Join Layers Tool: Parent spline points from 2 different layers
- Über Key: A master keyframe function for added keyframe flexibility
- Stereo 3D Roto workflow:
- Export: Copy/Paste or export to common roto & mask file formats.
- Motion Blur: Render external mattes with motion blur