mocha’s Lens Module was designed to calibrate distortion introduced by camera lenses. Unwanted lens distortion can be removed or matched for realistic compositing. Render matched shots, export to the free mocha Lens plug-in for After Effects or export distortion map data for Nuke, Flame, Fusion and more*.
- Line Detection Calibration: Accurately solve distortion with a few mouse clicks
- Solves Distortion: 1 parameter, 2 parameter and anamorphic and center point solvers
- Import: Import external grids or Distortion Maps
- Export to After Effects: with the free mocha Lens plug-in
- Render Distortion Maps: Export a rendered distortion map for applications like Nuke, Flame and Fusion
- Render Distort/Undistorted: Render corrected footage directly out of mocha Pro standalone or mocha Pro 5 plug-in
*Note: The Lens Module can assist advanced mocha Pro modules that perform render operations such as Remove, Insert and Stabilize.
Want to learn more? View the Lens Module documentation