Case_01 Tracking terminated prematurely

Hi,

I’m making a musical video which the singer moves back and at this point Motor prompts “Tracking terminated prematurely”, then appears other prompt that you can see at the bottom of the attached pict. How could I’d be able to fix this issue and complete the tracking?

I want to compose another image in the BG.

Thanks,
paco:)

—Quote (Originally by pgarcia0)—
It seems after trying twice that I had selected the perspective motion, so that the tracker couldn’t work properly.

Cheers,
paco
—End Quote—

Glad you are sorted on this one, sorry the post somehow got over looked.

:frowning:

It seems after trying that I had selected the perspective motion, so that the tracker couldn’t work properly.

Cheers,
paco

FIXED
<p style=“margin-bottom: 0in;”><span style=“font-size: medium;”>Get a window saying “Tracking terminated prematurely,”? try the following. On your “Layer Controls” window, un-click the process cog button (looks like a gear) on your other layers. Mocha seems to get confused sometimes which layer it’s supposed to be working on. </span></p>

<p style=“margin-bottom: 0in;”><span style=“font-size: medium;”>window saying “Tracking terminated prematurely,” try the following. On your “Layer Controls” window, un-click the process cog button (looks like a gear) on your other layers. Mocha seems to get confused sometimes which layer it’s supposed to be working on. </span></p>

Same pop up window with such ,essage is happening on my project and the layer active is the only one with the “gear” botton active :frowning:

Is there anyone that can help solve this issue?