Can't paste to After Effects CS3

—Quote (Originally by denis)—
I know this is an After Effects issue but when I go to clipboard or ctrl-v… nothing happens. I select the layer but the Paste option is greyed out. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Denis
—End Quote—
yea Denis this is right buddy i am also having the same problem… did u get get any idea up -till now?

I know this is an After Effects issue but when I go to clipboard or ctrl-v… nothing happens. I select the layer but the Paste option is greyed out. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Denis

I have also found that sometimes the clipboard on any OS just bugs out. Try shutting down for a minute or two and starting the machine back up again to clear out some memory.
Cheers,
Mary

I have also found that sometimes the clipboard on any OS just bugs out. Try shutting down for a minute or two and starting the machine back up again to clear out some memory.

Cheers,
Mary

—Quote (Originally by denis)—

Thanks.
Denis
—End Quote—
yea Denis this is right buddy i am also having the same problem… did u get get any idea up -till now?