Roto Shape is wrong when exported from Motor to AE

So I have done a fair amount of roto in Motor and I when I export the shapes to AE, they are not in the same place as I putted in Motor. I have check all the settings, close and open the project several times and everytime I export I get the same result. Some of the shapes are right some are not. What to do now…???

Thanks,

Manuel Gonzalez

So I have done a fair amount of roto in Motor and I when I export the shapes to AE, they are not in the same place as I putted in Motor. I have check all the settings, close and open the project several times and everytime I export I get the same result. Some of the shapes are right some are not. What to do now…???
Thanks,
Manuel Gonzalez

Ross,

This is a 2D to 3D conversion and this only happens in one eye. The other one is fine, but for the life of me I can’t get the other one to match. Since this is a test, I can live is this for now, but I need to find out if this is not a bug.

Take care,

Manuel Gonzalez

Ross,
This is a 2D to 3D conversion and this only happens in one eye. The other one is fine, but for the life of me I can’t get the other one to match. Since this is a test, I can live is this for now, but I need to find out if this is not a bug.
Take care,
Manuel Gonzalez

Thanks,
Manuel Gonzalez

Ross,

Take care,

Manuel Gonzalez

Ross,
Take care,
Manuel Gonzalez

What build of motor are you using? Is the layer and comp match settings: PAR, FPS, resolution?

Maybe you can post us the file if you are still having issues.

-Ross

What build of motor are you using? Is the layer and comp match settings: PAR, FPS, resolution?
Maybe you can post us the file if you are still having issues.
-Ross