Using Match in Patch - Unable to complete operation

Hi all.

I am using Mokey to remove a logo on a baseball cap. Mokey does a perfect track and I am able to make a decent patch with the Patch/Create New Patch. But when I try to turn on Match/Enable (with three markers) and try to Process or Process Current Frame, I get the error message: Unable to complete operation.

Is this a known bug when using a “internally generated” patch? I have approximately thirty shots of this cap that needs logo removal so I am quite interested in solving this. :wink:

Thanks in advance,
Fredrik Harreschou
Krypton Lab, Oslo

Hi all.
I am using Mokey to remove a logo on a baseball cap. Mokey does a perfect track and I am able to make a decent patch with the Patch/Create New Patch. But when I try to turn on Match/Enable (with three markers) and try to Process or Process Current Frame, I get the error message: Unable to complete operation.
Is this a known bug when using a “internally generated” patch? I have approximately thirty shots of this cap that needs logo removal so I am quite interested in solving this. :wink:
Thanks in advance,
Fredrik Harreschou
Krypton Lab, Oslo

Looks like I am not the only one:
http://forum.imagineersystems.com/showthread.php?p=1553#post1553

I have tried all two, three and four markers, and both Lum/RGB and Linear/Quadratic options…

BTW, Mokey 4.1.5 soho edition, Win XP.

I guess there in no way to make a patch using the sequence and not a still frame? I would love to be able to sample the part of the cap just over the logo and let it use the same frame as it is inserting into… That way most of the changing lighting issues would go away, I think.

I have Monet as well, but Mokey is the best tool for this kind of job, isn’t it?

I guess there in no way to make a patch using the sequence and not a still frame? I would love to be able to sample the part of the cap just over the logo and let it use the same frame as it is inserting into… That way most of the changing lighting issues would go away, I think.
I have Monet as well, but Mokey is the best tool for this kind of job, isn’t it?

Thank you for the quick reply.
Log file attached.

Thank you for the quick reply.
Log file attached.

OK, thanks. Will give Monet a try, then. :slight_smile:

Best,
Fredrik

OK, thanks. Will give Monet a try, then. :slight_smile:
Best,
Fredrik

Looks like I am not the only one:
http://forum.imagineersystems.com/showthread.php?p=1553#post1553
I have tried all two, three and four markers, and both Lum/RGB and Linear/Quadratic options…
BTW, Mokey 4.1.5 soho edition, Win XP.

Hi Fredrik,

Can you attach the log from the help menu? It may give us some more insights.

Hi Fredrik,
Can you attach the log from the help menu? It may give us some more insights.

—Quote (Originally by kryptonlab)—

—End Quote—
You could do an Insert in Monet instead, which is like a superset of patch. This would probably give you better results.

It looks like the match sampling in mokey has an issue. We will flag it as a defect and investigate what is happening.

—Quote (Originally by kryptonlab)—
—End Quote—
You could do an Insert in Monet instead, which is like a superset of patch. This would probably give you better results.
It looks like the match sampling in mokey has an issue. We will flag it as a defect and investigate what is happening.