Hey all
I havent used Motor for a while and want to again. I can see that I havent recieved any login information for their website and therefore want to reset my password to get a new one. Does anyone know how this works? When I enter my username it just deletes it and the page doesnt do anything.
And I must say this is the most comlicated license procedure I’ve come across.
It even beat Waves audio plugins and that says a lot…and a little frustrating to not be able to use software you have bought.
Best regards
Morten -

Hey all

I havent used Motor for a while and want to again. I can see that I havent recieved any login information for their website and therefore want to reset my password to get a new one. Does anyone know how this works? When I enter my username it just deletes it and the page doesnt do anything.
And I must say this is the most comlicated license procedure I’ve come across.
It even beat Waves audio plugins and that says a lot…and a little frustrating to not be able to use software you have bought.

Best regards

Morten -

Morten,
With our new website and license process, you do not need to login to download OR request a license transfer:

Download motor sfw here:
http://www.imagineersystems.com/download-legacy-view

I would also note:
motor was discontinued quite a while back, so I would highly advise an upgrade to mocha to take advantage of 64 bit speed and new UI improvements.

Additionally the license process has been greatly simplified with online activations taking place of HIST ID and copy/paste license files.

I hope this helps.
-Ross

Morten,
With our new website and license process, you do not need to login to download OR request a license transfer:
Download motor sfw here:
http://www.imagineersystems.com/download-legacy-view
I would also note:
motor was discontinued quite a while back, so I would highly advise an upgrade to mocha to take advantage of 64 bit speed and new UI improvements.
Additionally the license process has been greatly simplified with online activations taking place of HIST ID and copy/paste license files.
I hope this helps.
-Ross