Mocha v2.5.1 will not render

Having the same problem v_v

same problem here
when i try to export rendered shapes i always get:
“failed to render: no valid frames in clip” and the progress bar contantly flashes from 0 to 100% and then the error
“failed to save image: colourspace parameters not found” appears…
however… when i choose a clip in the “clip to show in main window” drop down menu that is not my input video (so that its not displayed) it exports correctly without errors… at least in image sequence mode…
i’m on a mac and the input footage was a 1920x1080@25p apple pro res 4:2:2 file (originally recorded on xdcam hd) that i converted to photo jpeg because mocha didn’t like the pro res one.

same problem here

when i try to export rendered shapes i always get:

“failed to render: no valid frames in clip” and the progress bar contantly flashes from 0 to 100% and then the error
“failed to save image: colourspace parameters not found” appears…

however… when i choose a clip in the “clip to show in main window” drop down menu that is not my input video (so that its not displayed) it exports correctly without errors… at least in image sequence mode…

i’m on a mac and the input footage was a 1920x1080@25p apple pro res 4:2:2 file (originally recorded on xdcam hd) that i converted to photo jpeg because mocha didn’t like the pro res one.

Having the same problem v_v

So they’ll be no way for me to just export it as a .mov?
Running Mocha pro on:
OS X 10.6.5
24" iMac
Dual core 2.4 Ghz core 2 Duo
2 GB Ram

So they’ll be no way for me to just export it as a .mov?

Running Mocha pro on:

OS X 10.6.5
24" iMac
Dual core 2.4 Ghz core 2 Duo
2 GB Ram

As far as I know, I’ve got the latest Mocha, 2.5.1, and the latest version of Mac OS X 10.6.6, only came out a couple of days ago.

As far as I know, I’ve got the latest Mocha, 2.5.1, and the latest version of Mac OS X 10.6.6, only came out a couple of days ago.

Well, if it is working as intended, yes, there is a way. But this is looking like a bug. Can you make sure your software is up to date?

Hello,

You can email me the files at maryp@imagineersystems.com, and tell me the footage specs, and I can investigate.

Cheers!
Mary

Hello,
You can email me the files at maryp@imagineersystems.com, and tell me the footage specs, and I can investigate.
Cheers!
Mary

Try turning your hardware acceleration off and making sure your video drivers are up to date.
If that doesn’t work, currently a workaround is to render a matte out of your compositing program of choice.
Cheers,
Mary

Try turning your hardware acceleration off and making sure your video drivers are up to date.

If that doesn’t work, currently a workaround is to render a matte out of your compositing program of choice.

Cheers,
Mary

Well, if it is working as intended, yes, there is a way. But this is looking like a bug. Can you make sure your software is up to date?

Are your video drivers and your quicktime up to date?

Are your video drivers and your quicktime up to date?

When I try & render my project I get the two following errors:
“Failed to save image: Colourspace parameters not found”
Followed by:
“Failed to render: No valid frames found in clip”
I can’t attach the file here, do you have an ftp I can upload it to?
Many thanks,
Nick

When I try & render my project I get the two following errors:

“Failed to save image: Colourspace parameters not found”

Followed by:

“Failed to render: No valid frames found in clip”

I can’t attach the file here, do you have an ftp I can upload it to?

Many thanks,
Nick

Hello i’m new of this software, i m triyng to follow a tutorial but mocha doesn’t work as i see on the tutorial. when I do track in mocha appears the window new project but the frame range is stuck 0 to 0. in the totorial i see 0 to 69 so i triyng to change this value but i cannot write in the window. so I decided to leave 0 to 0 but the timeline in mocha not rendered the clip. the clip is .mov format. maybe before start to using this program as in the tutorial I have to set the software or something else? thank you for the attention. (and sorry for my bad english)

Sonia