Export tracking data format options

Hey guys! I’ve heard it said that there are no ‘stupid’ questions but I feel a little ashamed to ask. Anyway, I was following one of the tuts and attempted to export my tracks and I only had 4 options, cs3 corner pin, ae corner pin rg warp, as corner pin motion blur and transform data. Which of these should I use to import data into Adobe Premiere? Am I missing software? I am using cs5…and mocha 2.2.0, possibly the culprit. Reply when you can. MB

An aha moment! I can only do this with 2.6.2! Good to know…it seems much more convenient to use 262 so I need to upgrade. Thank you for the quick reply. M B

Hey guys! I’ve heard it said that there are no ‘stupid’ questions but I feel a little ashamed to ask. Anyway, I was following one of the tuts and attempted to export my tracks and I only had 4 options, cs3 corner pin, ae corner pin rg warp, as corner pin motion blur and transform data. Which of these should I use to import data into Adobe Premiere? Am I missing software? I am using cs5…and mocha 2.2.0, possibly the culprit. Reply when you can. MB

An aha moment! I can only do this with 2.6.2! Good to know…it seems much more convenient to use 262 so I need to upgrade. Thank you for the quick reply. M B

mocha does not export “directly” to Adobe Premier.
Your options are to use Adobe Bridge between AE & Premier (importing the mocha tracks to AE) OR using mocha 2.6.2 which added Boris FX support.
This way you could import track data directly to Premier timeline (if you have Boris).
Hope that this helps.
Best,
Ross

mocha does not export “directly” to Adobe Premiere.

Your options are to use Adobe Bridge between AE & Premiere (importing the mocha tracks to AE) OR using mocha 2.6.2 which added Boris FX support.

This way you could import track data directly to Premiere timeline (if you have Boris).

Hope that this helps.
Best,
Ross

mocha does not export “directly” to Adobe Premiere.
Your options are to use Adobe Bridge between AE & Premiere (importing the mocha tracks to AE) OR using mocha 2.6.2 which added Boris FX support.
This way you could import track data directly to Premiere timeline (if you have Boris).
Hope that this helps.
Best,
Ross

mocha does not export “directly” to Adobe Premier.

Your options are to use Adobe Bridge between AE & Premier (importing the mocha tracks to AE) OR using mocha 2.6.2 which added Boris FX support.

This way you could import track data directly to Premier timeline (if you have Boris).

Hope that this helps.
Best,
Ross

hi guys

i am tryın bcc 10 in premiere, what should ı export from mocha for premiere?

there are only bcc center and bcc corner pin?

and when i export lıke that and tryin to load for example BCC MATCH MOVE

it doesnt work.i mean we will load and then ıt should be tracked?right?

or any other button to click?