Licensing – failed…

Homepage Forums mocha Plus Licensing – failed…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  frank_b7bdf 5 months ago.

• Author

frank_b7bdf
    Participant

Running Adobe CC2017 on windows10, 64bit. I bought the multihost pluginversion of Mocha, great product – if I could use it…

I open up After effects, add the mocha-plugin to my layer, click License under effect controls, enter the correct data in all fields, hit next, hit activate. Result Failed to activate: Failed to actvate.
    I contacted support, the send me an unlock code. So I click on the Alternative-button to enter the unlock code. Result: Invalid code.

I’m lost here, support hasn’t shared any other paths to possible success. They suggested giving me a new trial. But that’s the last I heard from them.

I understand that they’re probably superbusy at MochaHQ, but I really need to get this fixed.

If there’s anyone out there that has an idea that I might try, shout it out please!

(I’ve removed Mocha, ran the mocha cleaner, cleared the registry manually, reinstalled etc – so far: no luck)

MaryP
    Keymaster

Hi there, if this is being handled in support (and that’s the best place for it) let me know who you were dealing with, what email you were using for yourself, and I will reconnect you. You probably need a manual activation.

frank_b7bdf
      Participant

Hi MaryP, Jon did send me the unlock-code -which didn’t work. My email: frank(at)fefson.be

MaryP
        Keymaster

Hi Frank,

OK, Mike will be contacting you. Jon is out of the office for the holiday. Stand by!

Cheers,
        Mary

frank_b7bdf
          Participant

Great! Looking forward to it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Newsletter

Need more mocha?