My video doesnt open in Mocha AE

When i want footage to open in Mocha AE, it opens this window , as you see it doesnt open my footage…

Does your footage path contain non-latin characters?
This could also be codec related: Boris FX | FAQ

no, path is all latin

What is the file format and codec being used?

.mov. but i tried to open other files, even mp4 but the same problem…

Please mention file format or Try with manual… If not done then update AE with latest version…

Do you have QuickTime installed?

The new mocha Pro 5 plug-in reads directly off your timeline and eliminates codec and file format issues like this one but for the standalone version that ships with after effects there’s a few steps you can take to fix this issue.

There are certain types of codecs and file types that mocha does not support, usually native, unprocessed codecs off of cameras and AVIs on Windows. You may need to convert the file to something mocha supports, such as quicktime or an image sequence. If your screen is black or white for clips but not for images, it is most likely the codec for the movie files that is causing the issue.

View Documentation: supported file list: http://www.imagineersystems.com/support/documentation/#File_Formats

Other troubleshooting tips:

Double-check that your quicktime drivers, codecs, and video card drivers are up to date, and that quicktime can open the file.
Try changing your codec to a more widespread codec. Usually any other quicktime format like animation, h.264, or JPEG compression should work, or another type of common .avi compression.
If the footage loads in quicktime but not in mocha, try converting the clip to a file we know for sure that mocha recognizes, like a TIFF or JPEG sequence, to test and make sure that mocha is running properly.

Please let us know if you have any questions and we will be happy to help you.

Even i try to open the footage that i opened it 1 year ago in Mocha , it happens same problem.but i remember my AE version was older than now.

Your footage file path looks like it’s missing. If you’re pulling it from a drive, move it local.