I feel like the dog that chases a car and then wonders what he would do if he caught one.
I am following the tutorial “Getting Started - Mocha Plus.” I’ve faithfully followed the instructions. The problem is exporting. I want to export to Premiere Pro CC 2014. All I get is a white area showing my tracking area with a black background. I’ve done this with tif, jpeg, and png. What am I doing incorrectly?

Are you pasting in on a layer inside of premiere? You have to have a layer selected to paste shapes onto.

I’m not pasting at all. I’ve imported the tracked area.

Ah, ok, mocha tracking data only pastes into premiere with Boris FX. You can find a video of how to do that here: http://www.imagineersystems.com/videos/planar-tracking-workflow-for-avid-and-premiere-with-mocha-bcc-v9/

You can copy and paste mocha shape and tracking data into After Effects, but pasting mocha tracking data into Premiere needs to go through the Boris plugins.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to help.

Okay, so I can only go to AE because I need Boris to go to Premiere. All I want to do is have a picture in the frame of the Tablet. What do I have to do? I am really perplexed. When will you be in Atlanta again? I probably won’t be able to wait that long. Seriously, I just need one little tutorial that tells me how to do that. AND I have searched YouTube and Vimeo.

I’m going to go through every tutorial you have at Imagineering and then ask questions.