Tracking a synthetic nose(png.) to a shaking head(avi.)

<span style=“color: #000000; font-family: arial; font-size: 16px; line-height: 22.719999313354492px;”>I am working a few hours for this but did not succeed… Please help me as soon as possible, I have a job to finish until tomorrow evening… I want to place perfectly a synthetic nose that makes by me to a shaking head. But how ? I am confused. Waiting your precious answer… Thanks</span>

and I am using pro V3

Well, are you trying to do this in 2D or 3D? If 2D, just track the side of the nose from the section where it is most parallel to the camera.

But if you’re trying to do this in 3D you’ll need to use our camera solver. Can you be more specific so we can give specific help? Maybe send us screen shots or video to see what you mean.

Cheers,

Mary

a png. image as above the nose and a avi. video include a shaking head as above the head. but this is
a cartoon effect, mine a realistic nose image and definitely not even the slightest slip-up from the shaking face. what can i do? i try insert module but i can not insert the nose to the avi. file that inculde head. I wonder is insert module not working ?

Thanks for the answer

png. file include nose is 2D static
avi. file include head is 3D moving

and there is not any camera shake problem. saying ‘shaking head’ i mean a simple moving head :slight_smile:

Hi there,

You must use the 3D solver for this shot in order to object track for 3D movement. Please check this video for a walkthrough on how to do this: Boris FX | Videos

You will want to track the man’s forehead in this instance, that will give you the best information.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to help you.

Cheers,
Mary