mocha v3.1 Release
New 3.1 Versions of mocha Pro and mocha AE Improve Lens Distortion Workflow; Adds New Support for ASSIMILATE SCRATCH v7 and HitFilm 2 Ultimate
What’s New in mocha AE v3.1
mocha AE v3.1 strengthens its toolset with a workflow for handling lens distorted footage and format support enhancements including:
- A new Lens Module for analyzing and calibrating clips;
- New mocha Lens plug-in for After Effects users, enabling artists to paste lens data directly to the After Effects timeline to distort or undistort layers. mocha Lens is a free plug-in and works with Adobe CS4-CS6.
- RED (R3D) file support;
- Ability to export color roto shapes to mocha shape for AE plug-in.
- 3D Camera Export to HitFilm 2 Ultimate from FXhome. watch the video
What’s New in mocha Pro v3.1
The development team at Imagineer has invested significant time and resources, working directly with customers, to enhance the mocha Pro workflow, and to ensure it integrates easily with the tools and platforms they use everyday. New features in mocha Pro v3.1 include:
- Greatly improved Lens Module;
- Ability to import and use External Distortion Maps in all mocha Pro modules;
- Ability to export rasterized Distortion Maps for Nuke, Fusion, Flame and more.
- Support for export to new mocha Lens plug-in for After Effects.
- 3D Camera export to HitFilm2 from FXhome
- RED (R3D) file support
- Export colored roto shapes directly to Nuke and After Effects (or render externally)
- Seamlessly export Planar Tracking data to Assimilate SCRATCH v7 watch video