Tracking offset frame - please help

hay everyone.
i am new here. i have a question.
i looked at the mocha website video for offset tracking with new york i think at the background at the end of the video. now, in the video it sais first of all to make a spline layer without any attachments. the second thing is to range the object that i want to be tracked with another spline layer around it and connect it to the unattached layer. till now everything is ok. but, the question is that - in the video you draw a big square in the middle of the shot as the unattached spline range. does it matter what size the box ratio is? does it matter? or even the location of it? does the box has to be placed by size and location according to the objects i would like to track so they will appear in the box at some level in the video? for example if i have a building to track and the box spline range from first layer does not contain the building at anylevel of the video? is there a connection? i hope i explained myself properly.
thx.

hay everyone.
i am new here. i have a question.
i looked at the mocha website video for offset tracking with new york i think at the background at the end of the video. now, in the video it sais first of all to make a spline layer without any attachments. the second thing is to range the object that i want to be tracked with another spline layer around it and connect it to the unattached layer. till now everything is ok. but, the question is that - in the video you draw a big square in the middle of the shot as the unattached spline range. does it matter what size the box ratio is? does it matter? or even the location of it? does the box has to be placed by size and location according to the objects i would like to track so they will appear in the box at some level in the video? for example if i have a building to track and the box spline range from first layer does not contain the building at anylevel of the video? is there a connection? i hope i explained myself properly.

thx.

Spline location matters, you have to draw a spline around planar data, and the data must be moving similarly. You may need to avoid occlusions. For best results, refer to out getting started tutorials.

Spline location matters, you have to draw a spline around planar data, and the data must be moving similarly. You may need to avoid occlusions. For best results, refer to out getting started tutorials.