Project Files

can ne one post d script to import mocha shape to eyeon fusion…

Hi,
Yeah, the script for mocha tracking data exports out of mocha and mocha pro. It’s not a special script. The file is a .zip file and you need to simply extract it.

Hi,
Yeah, the script for mocha tracking data exports out of mocha and mocha pro. It’s not a special script. The file is a .zip file and you need to simply extract it.

The script exports out of mocha and mocha pro. It’s not a special script.

The script exports out of mocha and mocha pro. It’s not a special script.

I posted the tutorial files on our ftp:

ftp.imagineersystems.com
usr:mocha
pw:12345678

best,
R

http://www.imagineersystems.com/products/movies/mochaAE_mochashape_workflow_tutorial.zip

We are in the process of redoing our tutorial pages and including the project source files. This may take a few weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-R

The file is a .zip file and you need to simply extract it. I just tested and it works fine.

Cheers,
Ross

When I extract it becomes a folder with multiple files in it. I will have to have our web admin take a look tomorrow morning.
-R

Since mocha does not export Fusion shapes natively, most Fusion users use the Shake .SSF format.
—Quote (Originally by esnaresh@gmail.com)—
—End Quote—

Since mocha does not export Fusion shapes natively, most Fusion users use the Shake .SSF format.

—Quote (Originally by esnaresh@gmail.com)—
—End Quote—

I have extracted it. The file doesnt have an extension.

Is it a .mov, .avi or a project file?

Trying to go throught the tutorials on the website but would like to follow and copy the video.

Is there a chance of getting the tutorial project logo replacement clip by Ben Heusner.

See link:

Where I can download the project movie file that is in the tutorial?

Thanks,

Is there a page for all of the movies that are in the tutorials? Or do I have to request the movie I want?

one final question :slight_smile:

What extension is the download file? I cant seem to view it as a project or movie file.

Just a reminder.

Any chance of the file guys?

:slight_smile:

thankyou :slight_smile:

Unfortunatly the .mov files dont download :frowning: