Exporting point data to After Effects

I am using Monet on 1920x1080 plates to get 4-point track data to AE.
All is working fine, but I find I can only apply this point data in AE to a frame of the same size. If I apply to a different size frame, does not work.
Is this just the way it works, or is there some way to get point data that will work (in AE) on an image of a different size/aspect?
thx!

All is working fine, but I find I can only apply this point data in AE to a frame of the same size. If I apply to a different size frame, does not work.

Is this just the way it works, or is there some way to get point data that will work (in AE) on an image of a different size/aspect?

thx!

thanks Ross, spot on.

thanks Ross, spot on.

There lots of ways to do this and I am sure many AE users could join in.

• You could simply scale up your insert footage to the comp size, then pre-comp before adding your mocha track data.

• You could scale and position your insert to the exact frame placement and size in AE and precomp. Then in mocha, select your surface and set “align surface” to reset the surface to full frame. This techique is covered here:
    http://www.imagineersystems.com/products/monet/Mocha_aftereffects_workflow.mp4

Other options are to use alternate corner pinners, such as RG warp which has a source & target pin to easily manipulate the source separately.

Hope this is useful.
-R

—Quote (Originally by hiredweapon)—

thx!
—End Quote—

There lots of ways to do this and I am sure many AE users could join in.

• You could simply scale up your insert footage to the comp size, then pre-comp before adding your mocha track data.
  • You could scale and position your insert to the exact frame placement and size in AE and precomp. Then in mocha, select your surface and set “align surface” to reset the surface to full frame. This techique is covered here:
    http://www.imagineersystems.com/products/monet/Mocha_aftereffects_workflow.mp4
    Other options are to use alternate corner pinners, such as RG warp which has a source & target pin to easily manipulate the source separately.
    Hope this is useful.
    -R
    —Quote (Originally by hiredweapon)—
    thx!
    —End Quote—