Mokey tutorial files?

sounds good to me

There doesn’t seem to be any Mokey tutorial files to download anywhere except for the one with the sign replacement. How do I find tutorial files that are used in the manual?

Also, will Moekey completely replace Mocha for After Effects 2 or is there still a use for it?

Thanks.

There doesn’t seem to be any Mokey tutorial files to download anywhere except for the one with the sign replacement. How do I find tutorial files that are used in the manual?
Also, will Moekey completely replace Mocha for After Effects 2 or is there still a use for it?
Thanks.

We will try to get some of the tutorial source files posted shortly. Will update you here.
mokey does not replace mocha for After Effects. The feature set of mokey is more geared to object removal, creating clean plates and stabilization.
Another important difference is that mokey does not export in the mocha shape plug-in format to get mattes to AE.
Many of our customer have both mocha for roto and trck work and mokey for the advanced cleanup/removal features.
Best,
Ross

We will try to get some of the tutorial source files posted shortly. Will update you here.

mokey does not replace mocha for After Effects. The feature set of mokey is more geared to object removal, creating clean plates and stabilization.

Another important difference is that mokey does not export in the mocha shape plug-in format to get mattes to AE.

Many of our customer have both mocha for roto and trck work and mokey for the advanced cleanup/removal features.

Best,
Ross