Flicking borders

Hi everybody

i have some exported mattes as tiff sequence who have flicking borders when i put them in after effects, does anyone know where it could come from ?
My mattes are very simple, made with x spline, only 3 or 4 points
It’s weird because i have other mattes much more complicated in the same scene and they are just perfect.

thanks for your help

Hi,

Presently there is a bug in the mocha shape plugin that causes very small shape areas to have some artifacts.

A workaround to this is to paste the shape to a solid or composition exactly twice the dimensions of your intended size and then scale it down by 50% in your comp.

Hi,
Presently there is a bug in the mocha shape plugin that causes very small shape areas to have some artifacts.
A workaround to this is to paste the shape to a solid or composition exactly twice the dimensions of your intended size and then scale it down by 50% in your comp.

Hi Martin

thanks for your answer but it’s not with my mocha shape plugin.
I don’t use it in this case, i am just exporting matte tiff sequence from motor and importing them in AE via normal way.

I ll try chat you said to see if it’s better

thanks

Hi everybody
i have some exported mattes as tiff sequence who have flicking borders when i put them in after effects, does anyone know where it could come from ?
My mattes are very simple, made with x spline, only 3 or 4 points
It’s weird because i have other mattes much more complicated in the same scene and they are just perfect.
thanks for your help

Ok i ve just seen this post maybe there is my answer

http://forum.imagineersystems.com/showthread.php?t=677&highlight=matte

Ok i ve just seen this post maybe there is my answer
http://forum.imagineersystems.com/showthread.php?t=677&highlight=matte

ok i didn’t find my answer, is it a bug or something from the soft

it’s true that those artifacts appear on small matte, even tiny ones and not on other normal mattes, is there something to do ?

ok i didn’t find my answer, is it a bug or something from the soft
it’s true that those artifacts appear on small matte, even tiny ones and not on other normal mattes, is there something to do ?

Hi Martin
thanks for your answer but it’s not with my mocha shape plugin.
I don’t use it in this case, i am just exporting matte tiff sequence from motor and importing them in AE via normal way.
I ll try chat you said to see if it’s better
thanks