Help - on Removal Station

Hi there,

I work on Mokey 4.1.1 soho edition and I have to do some clean up in Mokey

and this is going to be my first attempt for the clean up and the source is shot with 35mm full aperture. I did tried few frames which gives me lot of artifacts on the edges of the information which I removed. any help on this…

Thanks

Rame

Hi there,
I work on Mokey 4.1.1 soho edition and I have to do some clean up in Mokey
and this is going to be my first attempt for the clean up and the source is shot with 35mm full aperture. I did tried few frames which gives me lot of artifacts on the edges of the information which I removed. any help on this…
Thanks
Rame

Hey Ross,

thanks for the reply, infact I tried with single and multiple track for the background which is good and I tried giving the blend value ranges from 5 - 25 in the Remove tab as well. Will it work on scaling also… coz my background is scaling a bit…

Thanks

Rame

Hey Ross,
thanks for the reply, infact I tried with single and multiple track for the background which is good and I tried giving the blend value ranges from 5 - 25 in the Remove tab as well. Will it work on scaling also… coz my background is scaling a bit…
Thanks
Rame

Hi Rame,
We need more information to help. If you like, contact support@imagineersystems and you can upload us your project to look at and advise.
If you are seeing a lot of artifact son the edges, perhpas the background track is not accurate enough or the back ground track shape is crossing multiple planes. Another tip is to soften the edges of the remove layer a little in layers tab before rendering.
Best,
R

Hi Rame,
We need more information to help. If you like, contact support@imagineersystems and you can upload us your project to look at and advise.

If you are seeing a lot of artifact son the edges, perhpas the background track is not accurate enough or the back ground track shape is crossing multiple planes. Another tip is to soften the edges of the remove layer a little in layers tab before rendering.

Best,
R