How to Extend timeline

Hi all, I used Mokey for tracking something in shot and than export to nuke as tracker data, but shot return from cutting room extended at end. So my question is: *How I can extend timeline in existing project? *At the end, but sometimes it could really help if i could extend it at the beginning of the shot. Or I really have to start a new project and track it all from scratch? Thank for Your tips.

sorry for my poor english:rolleyes:

I try that an it looks like it works, but there is only column with properties of project, so U have to find the right number.

Hi all, I used Mokey for tracking something in shot and than export to nuke as tracker data, but shot return from cutting room extended at end. So my question is: *How I can extend timeline in existing project? *At the end, but sometimes it could really help if i could extend it at the beginning of the shot. Or I really have to start a new project and track it all from scratch? Thank for Your tips.
sorry for my poor english:rolleyes:

I try that an it looks like it works, but there is only column with properties of project, so U have to find the right number.

The only solution is manualy edit .mocha file.
There are 2 options that should be edit for new lenght -

• GeneralProjectProperties.PlaybackOutPoint.value=number of frames (minus 1)
  • xxxBase.Core.ClipLength.value=number of frames

Hope this helps you.

BR!
Nik

The only solution is manualy edit .mocha file.
There are 2 options that should be edit for new lenght -

• GeneralProjectProperties.PlaybackOutPoint.value=number of frames (minus 1)
  • xxxBase.Core.ClipLength.value=number of frames
    Hope this helps you.
    BR!
    Nik

The right number is a number of your frames.
So if you have 50 frames sequence - then your numbers are

• GeneralProjectProperties.PlaybackOutPoint.value=49
  • xxxBase.Core.ClipLength.value=50

The right number is a number of your frames.
So if you have 50 frames sequence - then your numbers are

• GeneralProjectProperties.PlaybackOutPoint.value=49
  • xxxBase.Core.ClipLength.value=50