Save track after stabilization

In Mokey, is there a way to export tracking data for the original layer that was used for a stabilization, but with the stabilization adjustment applied.
That’s a bit confusing.
For instance, I have a traveling shot through a hallway which I’ve tracked and stabilized. Now I want to change a photo on the wall in the newly stabilized result. Can I export adjusted tracking data somehow, or do I need to reimport stabilized clip and retrack?

In Mokey, is there a way to export tracking data for the original layer that was used for a stabilization, but with the stabilization adjustment applied.

That’s a bit confusing.

For instance, I have a traveling shot through a hallway which I’ve tracked and stabilized. Now I want to change a photo on the wall in the newly stabilized result. Can I export adjusted tracking data somehow, or do I need to reimport stabilized clip and retrack?

Hi,
You can export your un-stabilized roto shape or corner pin into your comp and then apply your stabilize data to your un-stabilized roto shape or corner pin in your package of choice.
Alternately you can just apply your stabilize to your entire comp when you’re finished with it.
Cheers,
Mary

Hi,

You can export your un-stabilized roto shape or corner pin into your comp and then apply your stabilize data to your un-stabilized roto shape or corner pin in your package of choice.

Alternately you can just apply your stabilize to your entire comp when you’re finished with it.

Cheers,
Mary