Stop Motion Tracking

Have some stop motion I need to track. It was shot on twos, so the frames are AA BB CC DD etc. I want to just import the sequence without having to re-render every other frame from After Effects (is there an easy way to do this in case I need to do it). Is there a way to skip frames in Mocha to track every other frame?

Hi There,

Currently we do not have a way to remove every other frame. Though you should be able to still track it in mocha.

This is a feature request that we know about for animators, though, so thank you for bringing it back up and reminding us!

Cheers,
Mary

Hi There,
Currently we do not have a way to remove every other frame. Though you should be able to still track it in mocha.
This is a feature request that we know about for animators, though, so thank you for bringing it back up and reminding us!
Cheers,
Mary

Have some stop motion I need to track. It was shot on twos, so the frames are AA BB CC DD etc. I want to just import the sequence without having to re-render every other frame from After Effects (is there an easy way to do this in case I need to do it). Is there a way to skip frames in Mocha to track every other frame?