Features Request

Hello gurus and users.
I tried to find any feature request section in here so i can group my wishes.
However I see some random ungrouped requests. If there is one section I missed please move my post to the right place.
Features Request:
R.G.B channel monitor next to Auto Channel in the track Panel, so we don’t have to check
our footage inside AE to ensure IF Auto Channel is less better than Luminance.
Instead of Brightness scaling, I’d like to see some Curves or Brightness and Contrast ( Keyframeable )
As PFtrack comes with image maipulation, I’d really like to have some similar to AE’s Unsharp filter, to help user reveal some more texture on a planar surface.
( I always have to pre-render a filtered contrasted version when I track skin )
Silhoutte has this PowerMatte extraction tool. Mokey was able to pull out some in the Past.
So what would you guys think if we had a similar to
DFT’s PowerMatte
tool inside mocha?
Splines not necessarily closed as shapes, ready to get linked over tracked layers, so we can group them as background-foreground.
If DFT has already sold its core to Silhouette, well… make a similar tool.
thanks for reading this

Hello gurus and users.
I tried to find any feature request section in here so i can group my wishes.
However I see some random ungrouped requests. If there is one section I missed please move my post to the right place.

Features Request:
*R.G.B channel monitor *next to Auto Channel in the track Panel, so we don’t have to check
our footage inside AE to ensure IF Auto Channel is less better than Luminance.

Instead of Brightness scaling, I’d like to see some Curves or Brightness and Contrast ( Keyframeable )

As PFtrack comes with image maipulation, I’d really like to have some similar to AE’s Unsharp filter, to help user reveal some more texture on a planar surface.
( I always have to pre-render a filtered contrasted version when I track skin )

Silhoutte has this PowerMatte extraction tool. Mokey was able to pull out some in the Past.
So what would you guys think if we had a similar to* DFT’s PowerMatte* tool inside mocha?
Splines not necessarily closed as shapes, ready to get linked over tracked layers, so we can group them as background-foreground.

If DFT has already sold its core to Silhouette, well… make a similar tool.
thanks for reading this

Hi Grass,

Thanks for the input!

We’ll review these and add to the feature request list.

Hi Grass,
Thanks for the input!
We’ll review these and add to the feature request list.

>Instead of Brightness scaling, I’d like to see some Curves or Brightness and Contrast ( Keyframeable )
Note that a workaround is to use the clip settings and change the color space to log and adjust gamma, black, white levels to add contrast and change the clip.
-R

>Instead of Brightness scaling, I’d like to see some Curves or Brightness and Contrast ( Keyframeable )

Note that a workaround is to use the clip settings and change the color space to log and adjust gamma, black, white levels to add contrast and change the clip.

-R