After effects error: invalid format

I am having the exact same problem, but have verified, many times, that my effect is in the Plug- ins\ Effects folder. Every time I start up after effects, I get the message: “effect mocha lens could not be found”. I am using AE CS4 on Win7 64bit – How can I fix this???

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Solved the Issue!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Solved the Issue!

Hello, i’m having same problem, i re-install mocha in plugins AE folder but not works, same error (After Effects error: invalid clipboard format effect mocha shape could not be found (line 10, near column 2)).
can anybody help me with this, thanks.

Mac os 10.6
AE CS4 with last updates

Hello, i’m having same problem, i re-install mocha in plugins AE folder but not works, same error (After Effects error: invalid clipboard format effect mocha shape could not be found (line 10, near column 2)).
can anybody help me with this, thanks.
Mac os 10.6
AE CS4 with last updates

Hi, thanks for helping me
screenshot - Image: ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs
and i tryed install to /library/Aplication Support/Adobe/Plug-ins/ folder, same error.

Hi, thanks for helping me
screenshot - Image: ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs
and i tryed install to /library/Aplication Support/Adobe/Plug-ins/ folder, same error.

I am having the exact same problem, but have verified, many times, that my effect is in the Plug- ins\ Effects folder. Every time I start up after effects, I get the message: “effect mocha lens could not be found”. I am using AE CS4 on Win7 64bit – How can I fix this???

Since my system is 64bit, I downloaded the 64bit version of the plugln. Should I download the 32bit version?

Since my system is 64bit, I downloaded the 64bit version of the plugln. Should I download the 32bit version?

I tried installing the 86bit plugin (there was only 86 and 64 bit), but I kept getting the exact same result. AE reacts to the lens and shape plugins (“invalid clipboard format: couldn’t find plugin”), and completely ignores the 3d importer plugin. I tried installing the shapes plugin manually (it says that it comes bundled with mocha v3 products) because I didn’t know how to install the “bundled” one, but AE told me that it couldn’t find a license, so the image had to be watermarked. What should I do?

I tried installing the 86bit plugin (there was only 86 and 64 bit), but I kept getting the exact same result. AE reacts to the lens and shape plugins (“invalid clipboard format: couldn’t find plugin”), and completely ignores the 3d importer plugin. I tried installing the shapes plugin manually (it says that it comes bundled with mocha v3 products) because I didn’t know how to install the “bundled” one, but AE told me that it couldn’t find a license, so the image had to be watermarked. What should I do?

This usually only occurs if the shape plugin is not in the plugins folder. If it is installed in the correct place, try reinstalling the file just in case.

This usually only occurs if the shape plugin is not in the plugins folder. If it is installed in the correct place, try reinstalling the file just in case.

Hi Fkey,
Please show me a screenshot of your plugins folder with the shape plugin inside so I can check if it is in the correct place.

Hi Fkey,

Please show me a screenshot of your plugins folder with the shape plugin inside so I can check if it is in the correct place.

Hi Fkey,
It appears you are trying to copy in the actual mocha program rather than the plugin. You need to download and install the mocha shape for After Effects plugin :

Hi Fkey,

It appears you are trying to copy in the actual mocha program rather than the plugin. You need to download and install the mocha shape for After Effects plugin :

Did you download the 64-bit or the 32-bit version of the plugin?

Did you download the 64-bit or the 32-bit version of the plugin?