Importing Shapes from one Mocha project to another.

Homepage Forums Legacy Software mocha Importing Shapes from one Mocha project to another.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Holyg 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Bogdamat
    Participant

A great*exchange of information.

Holyg
    Participant

Hi there, I use mocha 1.6 at work.

I want to export a mocha shape from one Mocha project and then import it into another. How do I do this. I know you can export shape data in an imagineer layer format, but how do you then import this to another mocha project?

I’m sure this is an easy thing to do and I am just being a little dim today! But any help would be most appreciated.

PS I want the shape to be editable which is why I haven’t just rendered it as a matte to import.

Thanks

Holyg
    Participant

Hi there, I use mocha 1.6 at work.
    I want to export a mocha shape from one Mocha project and then import it into another. How do I do this. I know you can export shape data in an imagineer layer format, but how do you then import this to another mocha project?
    I’m sure this is an easy thing to do and I am just being a little dim today! But any help would be most appreciated.
    PS I want the shape to be editable which is why I haven’t just rendered it as a matte to import.
    Thanks

Bogdamat
    Participant

A great*exchange of information.

The forum ‘mocha’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Newsletter

Need more mocha?