Mocha AE 5.20 Unable to re-activate

Hi, just installed 5.2.o over 5.11 and i am unable to active? it says activation is successful but keeps loading up in LE mode?

have tried multiple restarts and installs.

Hi there,

We have seen this happen when there’s trouble activating the first time. If your license is installing and the software keeps popping up in LE mode, chances are your license is not installing properly. Normally, activating your license is a two step process, you activate the key and install the license. If you’re activating normally and the license is still not working, try this:

Run one of our cleaner scripts in order to completely wipe away the previously established licensing entries between mocha and the OS. To run these scripts successfully you must be logged into your OS as an Admin-level User account, and you need to close all other programs.
On the Mac:
  1. Quit any NLEs or any other software that might be running in conjunction with mocha.
  2. Download: Cleaner For OSX
  3. Quit mocha Pro 5, no uninstall needed.
  4. Run the cleaner installer.
  5. The cleaner will start immediately after it installs.
  6. Let it run, it will not run for more than a few moments. No user input is needed.
  7. Install your license again if prompted for a new license.
On Windows:
  1. Quit any NLEs or any other software that might be running in conjunction with mocha.
  2. Download: Cleaner for Windows
  3. Uninstall mocha Pro 5 in all it’s forms, Plug-In and standalone.
  4. Run the cleaner process, you must Right-Click on the Cleaner and select “Run As Administrator” .
  5. The cleaner will pop up a command window for a moment and then close itself. No user input is needed.
  6. Reinstall any mocha products you own again.
  7. Install your license again if prompted for a new license.
You do not need to restart your machine for the cleaner tools to work.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to help you.
Cheers, Mary

Hi Mary, its now telling me its failing to activate?

Hi there,

OK, these sorts of problems are best solved as a support case if they aren’t a simple cleaner fix: http://www.imagineersystems.com/support/contact-support/

Please send us your software key privately in the support channel and we will see if we can reset it. It may be there is a problem with your key. Or it may simply be that it needs to be deactivated so that it can be reactivated.

It would also be helpful if you could send the exact error you are getting.

Thank you,
Mary

ok done. thanks

No problem, you might not hear back until tomorrow. I’ll try to find a solution but may have to escalate your case.

Hi mary this is the error

License Error: -1. Multiple errors occurred
WorkPermit Licensing: -2. No license
FlexNet Publisher Licensing: -18. License server system does not support this feature.

Hi there, are you running an old floating license by any chance?

Yes, we are using V4 standalone still on the network, and we have a license server on another machine, these have been able to work concurrently in the past?

Yes, the node lock should take priority over the float license anyway. What i’m seeing here is the license error for trying to pull the v4 float rather than the node locked license (which appears to be missing!)

Can you send me your mocha log from the help menu please? martinb[at]imagineersystems.com